Share-My-Dream Volunteer Project
At Bir Dilek Tut Derneği/Make-A-Wish Foundation Turkey, we realize the once deemed impossible dreams, of children with life-threatening diseases between the ages of 3 to 18.
By realizing the dreams of children struggling with difficult diseases, we are providing them with meaningful, unique experiences that make them stronger in the face of their illnesses.
In the light of the feedback received from our doctors, these experiences contribute with a rate of 72% to the recovery of our children.
Realizing the importance of this, Together, we can create the Share-My-Dream club in your educational institution. Alternatively, you can carry out this project with other suitable clubs that already exist in your college.
Projects You Can Help With
- Starting a Community/Club in which you can create Social Responsibility projects for our Wish Child: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaaeZEX1ERs
- Helping in birthday donation campaigns: https://fonzip.com/birdilektut/kampanya/neslihan-sadikoglu-nun-dogum-gunu-kampanyasi
- Realizing the projects we make for Social Responsibility lessons.
- Helping in our special occasions eCards: https://birdilektut.org/ozel-gun-kartlari/
- Donating or helping in raising money for memorial donations: https://birdilektut.org/vefat-bagisi/
You can also support us by following us & sharing our content on social media